Inverta is a growing B2B marketing services company with a powerhouse team that is making good strategy happen every day, and we’re in search of talented marketers to join the ride.
Interested in learning more?
Would you be a good fit for Inverta?
If you have a passion for B2B marketing, and you’re looking for a “ride-or-die” team that shares your enthusiasm for making clients successful,
we want to meet you.
We are currently hiring for:Campaign Specialist Marketing Operations Technical Consultant
Your Skills Could Be:
- Account-based or demand generation go-to-market strategies
- Integrated, multi-channel campaigns with details that map to action, technology, messaging and channels (ABM or Demand Gen programs)
- Nurture frameworks and multi-channel nurture campaigns
- Campaign messaging
- Segmentation and account selection strategies leveraging data, insights, and market research
- Defining and building customer journeys, messaging, and metrics to track
- Annual marketing and campaign planning
- Marketing operations tenets: campaign process, lead management, reporting
- Technical consulting for standard martech such as marketing automation (Oracle Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud [Pardot], Hubspot, Marketo), ABM tools (DemandbaseOne, 6Sense), Pathfactory, Integrate, Intentsify, Rollworks, Drift, Bombora and others.
- Marketing technology assessments and roadmaps
- Site conversion optimization
- Paid media analysis and optimization
- Raise Your Bar. Bring your experience to the table, yet remain open and flexible in your approach. Reach beyond your comfort zone, embrace the unexpected, and strive to be an innovator.
- No Egos. Everyone on our team plays an important role. We trade egos for collaboration, support each other, and work together with humility. Approach complex problems with curiosity and an open mind.
- Roll Up Your Sleeves. No paralysis. Move through situations with courage and tenacity. Learn from your mistakes, have tough conversations, and rise to the challenges with enthusiasm, positivity and good humor.
- Try on All the Shoes. Take the time to understand the other person’s point of view. Strengthen internal and external relationships with empathy, and communicate in a way that is meaningful and helpful.
- Enjoy the ride. Bring your authentic self to work each day. We’re not saving lives, and we can deliver excellent work without taking ourselves too seriously.
I knew Inverta was exactly where I wanted to be once I felt good about my time in the trenches - because Patrice and Kathy had assembled the smartest team in our industry. We are a team of mentors and learners. The women who lead this team have lived work-life balance and they have created a culture where balance is not just a byline - but encouraged and honored.Catina Martinez Senior Consultant
Sound like a good fit to you?
Then let’s get to know each other a bit better. Email us to start the ball rolling.