Senior Consultant (Marketing – Demand Generation)
Are you a collaborative, talented and entrepreneurial B2B marketer with extensive demand generation experience?
Role and Responsibilities
*This is a remote role.*
Are you a collaborative, talented and entrepreneurial B2B marketer with extensive demand generation experience? Are you interested in working with a small team to set strategy and guide execution on a variety of marketing initiatives for multiple client accounts?
As a Sr. Consultant at Inverta, you will have an opportunity to build on your previous experience as well as explore marketing topics that are new to you. Below are some of the services we provide our clients.
- Account-based or demand generation go-to-market strategies
- Integrated, multi-channel campaigns with details that map to action, technology, messaging and channels (ABM or Demand Gen programs)
- Nurture frameworks and multi-channel nurture campaigns
- Campaign messaging
- Segmentation and account selection strategies leveraging data, insights, and market research
- Defining and building customer journeys, messaging, and metrics to track
- Annual marketing and campaign planning
- Marketing operations tenets: campaign process, lead management, reporting
- Technical consulting for standard martech such as marketing automation (Oracle Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud [Pardot], Hubspot, Marketo), ABM tools (DemandbaseOne, 6Sense), Pathfactory, Integrate, Intentsify, Rollworks, Drift, Bombora and others.
- Marketing technology assessments and roadmaps
- Site conversion optimization
- Paid media analysis and optimization
Background and Experience
A successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge of marketing principles and best practices. You should have a broad understanding of current marketing trends, their impact on business strategies, and their implications for senior management in creating and sustaining a competitive advantage.
You are a fit for the role if you …
- can quickly build rapport with teammates and clients. Are you proactive, responsive and collaborative?
- have extensive B2B marketing experience and an entrepreneurial spirit. Do you have experience as marketing director, consultant or similar role?
- are an empathetic leader and team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills. Can you effectively and clearly articulate and demonstrate your findings and solutions to people at all levels in an organization? Do you enjoy educating, advising and mentoring others?
- have strong analytical skills and enjoy solving problems. Can you develop and optimize marketing strategies? Do you leverage data to support your insights and recommendations?
- excel at operating at strategic and tactical levels. Are you willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done? Do you consistently hit deadlines?
- A base compensation commensurate the role and responsibilities
- Profit sharing bonus
- Full Benefits