We’re looking for a Marketing Manager who can plan, support and execute the marketing activities that acquire, retain, and grow customer relationships.
*This is a remote role.*
Can you market to B2B marketers about marketing services? Inverta, a B2B marketing consultancy that specializes in executive-level advisory and operational consulting, is looking for a Marketing Manager who can plan, support and execute the marketing activities that acquire, retain, and grow customer relationships. The right candidate will be a creative mind and a “utility infielder” who is unafraid to learn new tools and technology and can be a strategic partner to the Vice President of Marketing in bringing an integrated, multichannel program strategy to life.
To be successful, the right candidate can excel at the following:
Martech, Web and Email Development
- Have a working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Have a working knowledge of HTML and email and web page “WYSIWYG” editors for the purpose of creating email and landing page assets
- Be comfortable maintaining a website using WordPress, including creating and publishing pages, adding new users, etc.
- Have a working knowledge of, or eagerness to learn how to use martech such as Hubspot, 6Sense, Pathfactory
- Create and refine documents and deliverables using Microsoft Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and the Google suite (Docs, Slides, Sheets).
- Have an appetite for simple design projects such as event series logos and wordmarks (typically for web or digital application).
Content and Social
- Craft and edit social posts on behalf of the team where needed
- Generate short and medium form copy (headlines, display advertising, email, landing pages, other)
- Assist in the hosting and editing of video content
- Maintain content and tactic calendar for broader team
Events and Demand Creation
- Assist in managing the logistics of online and in-person events along with the registration, follow-up, interest, and demand
- Assist in the planning and execution of multichannel demand creation programs
- Manage Inverta inventory of promotional items and the ordering of new items as needed
- Liaise with venues or partner points of contact for events coordination
Background and Experience
You are an entrepreneurial self-starter who is comfortable making decisions on behalf of the marketing team. You possess a strong preference for digital tactics, and an eagerness to become more proficient with technology and tools.
Essential background characteristics are:
- 3-5 Years of Professional Experience (B2B tech or B2B Marketing a plus)
- Able to take on challenges with incomplete or ambiguous information
- Working familiarity with growth marketing or the principles of demand generation
- Self-motivated, “fully-formed adult” able to problem solve and do great work autonomously
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Willingness to participate in the big, strategic thinking and new initiatives of the firm as well as the more tedious tasks of a growing company
Compensation consists of the following elements:
- A base compensation commensurate the role and responsibilities above