Our clients leverage our team of certified marketing technology and campaign professionals to produce, manage, deploy and monitor marketing campaigns and marketing technology best practices.
Working directly with our clients in collaboration with our Activation Services team, you’ll develop and execute marketing campaigns in a variety of marketing technology tools in accordance with clients’ specifications. In this role, you’re responsible for the execution of email campaigns and related landing page configurations, form setup, segmentation, testing, through to deployment, as well as post-campaign reporting and data management. With your deep understanding of the campaign management lifecycle, including data quality, QA, email deliverability and measurement of ROI and KPIs, you apply marketing automation best practices to produce efficient and effective campaigns for our clients.
The ideal candidate must possess excellent email campaign production and execution skills, client relations experience, project management skills, and have some experience with various marketing automation systems (Marketo, Pardot, HubSpot, Eloqua).
- Develop email and landing page assets based on the templates and style guides provided by the client, upload the HTML/CSS code for email and related assets as needed
- Create and modify HTML and CSS code to render accurately in all major email clients and systems
- Implement email HTML coding best practices to avoid email spam traps
- Structure the use of links, images and styles based on the standards provided by the client
- Create text versions of email assets
- Create landing pages and integrated forms for capturing campaign respondents
- Create offline versions of email and landing page assets for use by a third party
- Use the client’s CMS systems for the hosting of image and content assets
- Test the deliverability of email assets using the marketing automation system and ensure the proper data flow from the email assets through the landing page and into the target database
- Work directly with internal resources and the asset requester to QA, review and revise assets
- Continuously evaluate and suggest process improvements to expedite campaign production
- Implement list segmentation strategies for targeted email campaigns
- Create and maintain job aids – both how-to and process documents
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Learn new marketing technologies as assigned
The goal at Inverta is to be the premier firm that can help B2B organizations build and implement world class marketing and pipeline building initiatives. Great interpersonal skills, creative problem-solving skills, and organizational skills are essential– along with a personal commitment and passion for the role.
- High School Diploma or GED, required
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Two (2) plus years of experience in digital marketing, preferred
- Experience building and deploying email campaigns using email marketing or marketing automation tools (Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot), one required, many preferred
- Knowledge of other marketing technology platforms preferred (Drift, PathFactory, Demandbase/Engagio, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Knowledge of best practices for email creative, segmentation, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM regulations, required
- Use HTML/CSS to successfully code email and landing pages, required
- Certification in at least one of the following Marketing Automation platforms, (Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot), Preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution
- Ability to manage multiple requests simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, required
- Excellent time-management skills, organization, and project management skills, required
- Ability to quickly identify and address operational and process issues, required
- Ability to think creatively about marketing testing techniques and options, required
- Collaborative team player with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, required
- Experience communicating directly with clients and maintaining proactive partnerships, required
- Strong software aptitude and fast learner, required
- Experience working remotely/from home office, preferred
INVERTA’S CORE VALUES
- Raise Your Bar. Bring your experience to the table, yet remain open and flexible in your approach. Reach beyond your comfort zone, embrace the unexpected, and strive to be an innovator.
- No Egos. Everyone on our team plays an important role. We trade egos for collaboration, support each other, and work together with humility. Approach complex problems with curiosity and an open mind.
- Roll Up Your Sleeves. No paralysis. Move through situations with courage and tenacity. Learn from your mistakes, have tough conversations, and rise to the challenges with enthusiasm, positivity and good humor.
- Try on All the Shoes. Take the time to understand the other person’s point of view. Strengthen internal and external relationships with empathy, and communicate in a way that is meaningful and helpful.
- Enjoy the ride: Bring your authentic self to work each day. We’re not saving lives, and we can deliver excellent work without taking ourselves too seriously.
**Submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org**